Map Esquisse du plan de la ville du Mole à St. Domingue.
About this Item
- Esquisse du plan de la ville du Mole à St. Domingue.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Môle Saint-Nicolas (Haiti)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Haiti--Môle Saint-Nicolas
- Early maps
- Manuscript maps
- - Scale not given.
- - Title on verso: Plan of the town of the Mole of Cap Nicola, St. Domingo. N. 42.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink.
- - Has watermarks.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Oriented with north toward the lower left.
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 469
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1888
- - Indexed for points of interest.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 440
- 1 map : ms. ; 37 x 47 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4944.M6 1774 .E8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- OCLC Number
- Scale not given. Title on verso: Plan of the town of the Mole of Cap Nicola, St. Domingo. N. 42. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Has watermarks. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Depths shown by soundings. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 469 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1888 Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 440
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Esquisse du plan de la ville du Mole à St. Domingue. 1774. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/74692185/.
APA citation style:
(1774) Esquisse du plan de la ville du Mole à St. Domingue. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/74692185/.
MLA citation style:
Esquisse du plan de la ville du Mole à St. Domingue. 1774. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/74692185/>.