Map Plan of the route from St. Francis to Connecticut River,
About this Item
- Plan of the route from St. Francis to Connecticut River,
- Contributor Names
- Finlay, Hugh, 1732-1801.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Trails--Québec (Province)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Manuscript maps--Early works to 1800
- - Canada--Québec (Province)
- - Scale ca. 1:633,000; 10 miles to an in.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 622
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- map 35 x 12 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3451.P25 1774 .F5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:633,000; 10 miles to an in. Relief shown by hachures. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 622 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Finlay, Hugh. Plan of the route from St. Francis to Connecticut River. [?, 1774] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/74694522/.
APA citation style:
Finlay, H. (1774) Plan of the route from St. Francis to Connecticut River. [?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/74694522/.
MLA citation style:
Finlay, Hugh. Plan of the route from St. Francis to Connecticut River. [?, 1774] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/74694522/>.
More Maps like this
MapA plan of a survey made to explore the country for a road between Connecticut River ... Scale ca. 1:125,000. Relief shown by shading. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and pencil. Has watermark. Includes descriptive text. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 623 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site...
- Contributor: [Finlay, Hugh]
- Date: 1774
MapA plan of the division line between the provinces of New-York and Quebec. In the 45th ... Scale ca. 1:125,000. Manuscript, black and red ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. Map shows primarily Vermont with Québec (Province) and New York (State) LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1071...
- Contributor: Collins, John - Sauthier, Claude Joseph - Valentine, Thomas
- Date: 1772
Map[The provinces of New York, and New Jersey, with part of Pensilvania, and the government's of ... Scale ca. 1:650,000. Title in upper margin: A chorographical map of the country between Albany, Oswego, Fort Frontenac, and les Trois Rivières: exhibiting all the grants made by French governors on Lake...
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel - Jefferys, Thomas - Sayer, Robert
- Date: 1768
MapA new map of the Province of Quebec, according to the Royal Proclamation, of the 7th ... Scale ca. 1:2,250,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Insets with indexes: A particular survey of the Isles of Montreal.--The city of Quebec.--Course of the river St. Laurence, from La Valterie to Quebec.--Plan...
- Contributor: Robert Sayer and John Bennett (Firm) - Carver, Jonathan
- Date: 1776
MapA new map of the province of Quebec in North America Relief shown pictorially. Appears in the London Magazine, October 1764, volume 33. LC copy: upper margin trimmed. LC Maps and charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750-1789, 582 Available also...
- Contributor: Kitchin, Thomas
- Date: 1763