Map Ansei kaisei Oedo ōezu 安政改正御江戶大繪圖 / / O-Edo ōezu. Ranzan Takai, kore o zusu
About this Item
- Ansei kaisei Oedo ōezu
- 安政改正御江戶大繪圖 /
- O-Edo ōezu. Ranzan Takai, kore o zusu
- Takai, Ranzan, 1762-1838.
- Okadaya, Kashichi, active 19th century.
Created / Published
- Edo : Okadaya Kashichi, Manʾen 1 
- - Real property--Japan--Tokyo--Maps
- - Tokyo (Japan)--Maps
- - Japan--Tokyo
- - Cover title.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Wood block print, hand colored.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Japanese.
- - Cadastral map showing land ownership.
- - Shows important buildings, family crests, and points of interest.
- - Includes distance chart and day by day listing of events in Tokyo for 1860.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Gift; Mrs. Nelson. T. Johnson, 17 August, 1971.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- col. map 132 x 117 cm. fold. in cover 28 x 22 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7964.T7G46 1860 .T3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Takai, Ranzan, and Kashichi Okadaya. Ansei kaisei Oedo ōezu. [Edo: Okadaya Kashichi, Manʾen 1, 1860] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/74696205/.
APA citation style:
Takai, R. & Okadaya, K. (1860) Ansei kaisei Oedo ōezu. [Edo: Okadaya Kashichi, Manʾen 1] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/74696205/.
MLA citation style:
Takai, Ranzan, and Kashichi Okadaya. Ansei kaisei Oedo ōezu. [Edo: Okadaya Kashichi, Manʾen 1, 1860] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/74696205/>.