Book/Printed Material A wonder book for girls & boys
About this Item
- A wonder book for girls & boys
- Contributor Names
- Hawthorne, Nathaniel, 1804-1864.
- Crane, Walter, 1845-1915.
- Rogers, Bruce, 1870-1957, former owner.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes Collection (Library of Congress)
- Pforzheimer Bruce Rogers Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Boston : Houghton, Mifflin, 1893, c1892.
- The Gorgon's head.--The golden touch.--The paradise of children.--The three golden apples.--The miraculous pitcher.--The Chimaera.
- Subject Headings
- - Mythology, Greek--Juvenile literature
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- x, 210 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ8.1.H318 W12
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hawthorne, Nathaniel, Walter Crane, Bruce Rogers, Oliver Wendell Holmes Collection, and Pforzheimer Bruce Rogers Collection. A Wonder Book for Girls & Boys. Boston: Houghton, Mifflin, 1893, 1893. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/75300414/.
APA citation style:
Hawthorne, N., Crane, W., Rogers, B., Oliver Wendell Holmes Collection & Pforzheimer Bruce Rogers Collection. (1893) A Wonder Book for Girls & Boys. Boston: Houghton, Mifflin, 1893. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/75300414/.
MLA citation style:
Hawthorne, Nathaniel, et al. A Wonder Book for Girls & Boys. Boston: Houghton, Mifflin, 1893, 1893. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/75300414/>.