Book/Printed Material De animalibus.
About this Item
- De animalibus.
- Contributor Names
- Gazēs, Theodōros, approximately 1400-approximately 1475.
- Podocatharus, Ludovicus, -1504.
- Created / Published
- Venice, Johannes de Colonia and Johannes Manthen, 1476.
- De historia animalium.--De partibus animalium.--De generatione animalium.
- Subject Headings
- - Zoology--Pre-Linnean works
- - Translated by Theodorus Gaza; edited by Ludovicus Podocatharus.
- - Goff A-973
- - Hain-Copinger 1699
- - BM 15th cent., V, p. 232 (IB.20287)
- - GW 2350
- - Vollbehr H1699
-  leaves (the first (wanting) and last blank) 31.4 cm. (fol.)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Incun. 1476 .A7 PA3895.A3
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Translated by Theodorus Gaza; edited by Ludovicus Podocatharus. Goff A-973 Hain-Copinger 1699 BM 15th cent., V, p. 232 (IB.20287) GW 2350 Vollbehr H1699
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Aristotle, Theodōros Gazēs, and Ludovicus Podocatharus. De Animalibus. Venice, Johannes de Colonia and Johannes Manthen, 1476. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/75561907/.
APA citation style:
Aristotle, Gazēs, T. & Podocatharus, L. (1476) De Animalibus. Venice, Johannes de Colonia and Johannes Manthen. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/75561907/.
MLA citation style:
Aristotle, Theodōros Gazēs, and Ludovicus Podocatharus. De Animalibus. Venice, Johannes de Colonia and Johannes Manthen, 1476. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/75561907/>.