Map George Washington Memorial Parkway. Apr. 1965.
About this Item
- George Washington Memorial Parkway. Apr. 1965.
- United States. National Park Service.
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C., 1969]
- - Mount Vernon Memorial Highway (Va.)--Maps
- - George Washington Memorial Parkway (Va. and Washington, D.C.)--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Mount Vernon Memorial Highway
- - United States--Virginia--George Washington Memorial Parkway
- - United States--Distrtict of Columbia--Washington--George Washington Memorial Parkway
- - Scale ca. 1:62,000.
- - Folded title: George Washington Memorial Parkway, Mount Vernon section.
- - Shows the parkway from the Lincoln Memorial to Mount Vernon.
- - "NCP-MV-17000."
- - "*U.S. Government Printing Office: 1969--346-121/211."
- - Includes descriptive index.
- - Text and illus. on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - DCP
- - AACR2
- col. map on sheet 47 x 21 cm. fold. to 24 x 10 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3882.M72 1969 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Distrtict of Columbia
- George Washington Memorial Parkway
- Mount Vernon Memorial Highway
- United States
- Washington D.C.
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States National Park Service. George Washington Memorial Parkway. Apr. [Washington, D.C, 1969] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/75690116/.
APA citation style:
United States National Park Service. (1969) George Washington Memorial Parkway. Apr. [Washington, D.C] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/75690116/.
MLA citation style:
United States National Park Service. George Washington Memorial Parkway. Apr. [Washington, D.C, 1969] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/75690116/>.