Map Los Angeles, California, 1894.
About this Item
- Los Angeles, California, 1894.
- Contributor Names
- Pierce, B. W. (Bruce Wellington), 1859-1947.
- Semi-Tropic Homestead Co.
- Created / Published
- [Los Angeles?] Semi-Tropic Homestead Co. 
- Los Angeles as seen from the Electric Power House cor. Wilder St. and Central Ave. looking north. -- Southern part of Los Angeles, looking south from cor. Tenth and Pearl Sts.
- Subject Headings
- - Los Angeles (Calif.)--Aerial views
- - United States--California--Los Angeles
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - Includes illus. and index to points of interest.
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 28
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2: 100; 651/1
- 2 col. maps on sheet 82 x 115 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4364.L8A3 1894 .P5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Pierce, B. W, and Semi-Tropic Homestead Co. Los Angeles, California. [Los Angeles? Semi-Tropic Homestead Co, 1894] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/75693096/.
APA citation style:
Pierce, B. W. & Semi-Tropic Homestead Co. (1894) Los Angeles, California. [Los Angeles? Semi-Tropic Homestead Co] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/75693096/.
MLA citation style:
Pierce, B. W, and Semi-Tropic Homestead Co. Los Angeles, California. [Los Angeles? Semi-Tropic Homestead Co, 1894] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/75693096/>.
More Maps like this
MapLos Angeles as it appeared in 1871. CIF56727 U.S. Copyright Office Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. "Approved by the Historical Society of Southern California." Includes col. illus., historic notes, index to points of interest, and "Map showing...
- Contributor: Women's University Club, Los Angeles - Gores
- Date: 1871
MapLos Angeles, Cal., population of city and environs 65,000. Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 27 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points...
- Contributor: Southern California Land Co. - Elliott Pub. Co. - Elliott, H. B.
- Date: 1891
MapLos Angeles 1909. Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. On verso: City and suburban street map of Los Angeles. Accompanied by index. 24 p. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 29 Available also through the...
- Contributor: Birdseye View Publishing Co. - Gates, Worthington - Western Litho. Co.
- Date: 1909
MapView of Los Angeles from the east. Brooklyn Hights in the foreground; Pacific Ocean and Santa ... Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. Indexed for points of interest. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 25 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2:...
- Contributor: Glover, E. S. (Eli Sheldon) - Brooklyn Land and Building Co. - Glover, E. S. - A.L. Bancroft & Company
- Date: 1877
MapLos Angeles, 1909. Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. Shows Los Angeles city and and vicinity. LC copy mounted on cloth backing. Includes index to points of interest. Imperfect: Stained, darkened, small portions of sheet torn...
- Contributor: Birdseye View Publishing Co.
- Date: 1909