Map Mapa de una parte de la America Septentrional
About this Item
- Mapa de una parte de la America Septentrional
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - North America--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Manuscript maps--Early works to 1800
- - North America
- - Scale ca. 1:8,500,000.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink tracing.
- - Prime meridian: Paris.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - "Los limites propuestos dentro las memorias de los Señores Commissarios Inglezes del 21 Septbre. 1750, y Enero 1751 ... "
- - Shows eastern North America from Virginia to Labrador.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 10
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- map 23 x 31 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3300 1751 .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:8,500,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink tracing. Prime meridian: Paris. Relief shown pictorially. "Los limites propuestos dentro las memorias de los Señores Commissarios Inglezes del 21 Septbre. 1750, y Enero 1751 ... " Shows eastern North America from Virginia to Labrador. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 10 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
- Parallel Histories: Spain, the United States, and the American Frontier (134)
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 (1,432)
- Military Battles and Campaigns (4,478)
- Geography and Map Division (54,519)
- American Memory (517,111)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (1,125,212)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mapa de una parte de la America Septentrional. [?, 1751] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/75693273/.
APA citation style:
(1751) Mapa de una parte de la America Septentrional. [?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/75693273/.
MLA citation style:
Mapa de una parte de la America Septentrional. [?, 1751] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/75693273/>.
More Maps like this
MapCantonment of His Majesty's forces in N. America according to the disposition now made & to ... Scale ca. 1:6,500,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Includes penciled note and listing of the composition of "Detachments." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 118 Available also through the Library of Congress Web...
- Contributor: Paterson, Daniel
- Date: 1767
MapCantonment of the forces in North America 11th. Octr. 1765. Scale ca. 1:6,500,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Shows size of cantonments. "N.B. The particular quarters of the following regiments is not ascertain'd, viz. the 34th up the Mississipi, in the Illinois country."...
- Date: 1765
MapA plan of the land between Fort Mossy and St. Augustine in the province of East ... Scale ca. 1:7,900. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Has watermarks. Oriented with north to the right. Shows "Spanish old fields overgrown with scrubs." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1635 LC Luso-Hispanic World, 879 Available...
- Contributor: Roworth, Sam
- Date: 1760
MapPlano de la ciudad de Sto. Domingo y su río. Shows Hispaniola, eastern portions of Cuba and Jamaica, and other adjacent islands. Also shows roads and villages in Hispaniola. Watermarks: J. Kool; and, Strasburg fleur-de-lis. Pen-and-ink and green watercolor. Mounted on cloth...
- Date: 1700
MapPlano de la bahia de Pansacola. Scale ca. 1:60,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Watermark: Zoonen. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows forts, churches, and Campbelltown pictorially. Includes sailing directions for entering the bay. LC Maps of...
- Contributor: Paredes, Antonio Donato - Rivelles, Pedro - Magule, Josef
- Date: 1782