Maps Aero-view of Valley Stream, Long Island 1924.
About this Item
- Aero-view of Valley Stream, Long Island 1924.
- Contributor Names
- Cinquin, Rene.
- Hughes & Cinquin.
- Created / Published
- Brooklyn, N.Y., Hughes & Cinquin, c1924.
- Subject Headings
- - Valley Stream (N.Y.)--Aerial views
- - United States--New York (State)--Valley Stream
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - Bird's-eye view.
- - Oriented with north toward the lower right.
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 645
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes illus., index to points of interest, view of "North east section," location diagram, text, and directory.
- - AACR2
- - Copyright not renewed, 02-27-1998.
- col. map 30 x 86 cm. on sheet 60 x 95 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.V385A3 1924 .C5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Cinquin, Rene, and Hughes & Cinquin. Aero-view of Valley Stream, Long Island 1924. Brooklyn, N.Y., Hughes & Cinquin, 1924. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/75694859/. (Accessed January 24, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Cinquin, R. & Hughes & Cinquin. (1924) Aero-view of Valley Stream, Long Island 1924. Brooklyn, N.Y., Hughes & Cinquin. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/75694859/.
MLA citation style:
Cinquin, Rene, and Hughes & Cinquin. Aero-view of Valley Stream, Long Island 1924. Brooklyn, N.Y., Hughes & Cinquin, 1924. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/75694859/>.