Map Bird's-eye view of the city of Durham, North Carolina 1891.
About this Item
- Bird's-eye view of the city of Durham, North Carolina 1891.
- Ruger & Stoner.
- Burleigh Litho.
Created / Published
- Madison, Wis. 
- - Durham (N.C.)--Aerial views
- - East Durham, N.C.--Aerial views
- - United States--North Carolina--Durham
- - United States--North Carolina--East Durham
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 661
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index to points of interest, directory, and view "East Durham."
- - AACR2: 110; 651/1; 710/1
- col. map 34 x 73 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3904.D9A3 1891 .R8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ruger & Stoner, and Burleigh Litho. Bird's-eye view of the city of Durham, North Carolina. [Madison, Wis, 1891] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/75694898/.
APA citation style:
Ruger & Stoner & Burleigh Litho. (1891) Bird's-eye view of the city of Durham, North Carolina. [Madison, Wis] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/75694898/.
MLA citation style:
Ruger & Stoner, and Burleigh Litho. Bird's-eye view of the city of Durham, North Carolina. [Madison, Wis, 1891] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/75694898/>.