Map Florida, satellite image mosaic, 1973.
About this Item
- Florida, satellite image mosaic, 1973.
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Created / Published
- Reston, Va., 1975.
- - Florida--Remote-sensing maps
- - United States--Florida
- - Scale 1:500,000; 1 cm. equals 5 km.
- - Alternate title: Florida.
- - "Projection-based on composite of perspective images 20,000-metre universal transverse Mercator grid, zones 16 and 17, 1927 North American datum."
- - "NASA ERTS-1 satellite image mosaic."
- - "Imagery recorded in discrete spectral bands with Multispectral Scanner (MSS) on NASA Earth Resources Technology Satellite (ERTS-1). Orbital altitude 920 km (570 mi)."
- - "Experimental printing."
- - Includes text and 4 diagrs.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2
- col. map 145 x 108 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3931.A4 1973 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, and United States National Aeronautics And Space Administration. Florida, Satellite Image Mosaic. Reston, Va, 1975. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/75695586/.
APA citation style:
Geological Survey, U. S. & United States National Aeronautics And Space Administration. (1975) Florida, Satellite Image Mosaic. Reston, Va. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/75695586/.
MLA citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, and United States National Aeronautics And Space Administration. Florida, Satellite Image Mosaic. Reston, Va, 1975. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/75695586/>.