Map New Mexico tours.
About this Item
- New Mexico tours.
- Federal Writers' Project. New Mexico, cartographer, contributor.
Created / Published
- - New Mexico--Tours--Maps
- - United States--New Mexico
- Tourist maps
- Manuscript maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows vicinity of Carson National Forest and Santa Fe National Forest with Raton, Taos, Santa Fe, Las Vegas, and Albuquerque cities region, New Mexico.
- - Attributed to Federal Writers' Project, New Mexico by comparison with other manuscript maps part of the Collection American Life Histories: Manuscripts from the Federal Writers' Project, 1936 to 1941.
- - Manuscript: pen-and-ink.
- - Includes indexed listing of tours and legend with signs/symbols to points of interest and tourist/recreation sites.
- - "C18-6/5/41-N. Mex."--On verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- 1 manuscript map ; on sheet 50 x 40 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4321.E635 1939 .F4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Federal Writers' Project. New Mexico, Cartographer, Contributor. New Mexico tours.  Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/75696209/.
APA citation style:
Federal Writers' Project. New Mexico, C. (1939) New Mexico tours. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/75696209/.
MLA citation style:
Federal Writers' Project. New Mexico, Cartographer, Contributor. New Mexico tours.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/75696209/>.