Map Birds-eye-view of Seattle and environs King County, Wash., 1891.
About this Item
- Birds-eye-view of Seattle and environs King County, Wash., 1891.
- Contributor Names
- Koch, Augustus, 1840-
- Hughes Litho. Co.
- Created / Published
- Chicago, 1891.
- Subject Headings
- - Seattle (Wash.)--Aerial views
- - United States--Washington (State)--Seattle
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 975
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Indexed for points of interest.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 100; 651/1
- col. map 81 x 128 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4284.S4A3 1891 .K6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 975 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Koch, Augustus, and Hughes Litho. Co. Birds-eye-view of Seattle and environs King County, Wash. Chicago, 1891. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/75696663/.
APA citation style:
Koch, A. & Hughes Litho. Co. (1891) Birds-eye-view of Seattle and environs King County, Wash. Chicago. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/75696663/.
MLA citation style:
Koch, Augustus, and Hughes Litho. Co. Birds-eye-view of Seattle and environs King County, Wash. Chicago, 1891. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/75696663/>.