Maps Survey of lot no. 121 in district no.7
About this Item
- Survey of lot no. 121 in district no.7
- Contributor Names
- Power, Wm. (William), active 18th century.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Westmoreland County (Pa.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Westmoreland County
- - Scale not given.
- - Title from verso.
- - Manuscript; pen and ink on printed form.
- - On lower half of sheet: In pursuance of an Act of the General Assembly of the State of Pennsylvania ... and by order of the Surveyor General ... I have surveyed ... 500 acres of land ... on the west side of the Allegheny River, in the county of Westmoreland. [Signed] Wm. Power D.S.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1305
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 100; 651/1
- map on sheet 21 x 17 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3823.W5 1785 .P6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Power, Wm. (William)
SubjectsEarly Works to 1800
Westmoreland County (Pa.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Power, Wm. , Active 18Th Century. Survey of Lot No. 121 in District No.7.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/76692292/. (Accessed January 20, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Power, W. (1785) Survey of Lot No. 121 in District No.7. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/76692292/.
MLA citation style:
Power, Wm. , Active 18Th Century. Survey of Lot No. 121 in District No.7.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/76692292/>.