Map State of Connecticut.
About this Item
- State of Connecticut.
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Created / Published
- Reston, Va., 1975.
- - Connecticut--Maps
- - United States--Connecticut
- Remote-sensing maps
- - Scale 1:125,000: 1 in. equals approx. 2 miles.
- - "Polyconic projection. 1927 North American datum."
- - Relief shown by shading.
- - "1:125,000 scale series satellite photomosaic."
- - "Photomosaic prepared from NASA Skylab Satellite (Mission 3) photographs taken September 1973 ... and aerial photographs taken April, 1974."
- - "Produced and published by the Geological Survey in cooperation with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Experiment number 498."
- - Includes "Names diagram" and "Skylab photographic coverage disgram."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2
- map 106 x 136 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3781.A4 1975 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, and United States National Aeronautics And Space Administration. State of Connecticut. Reston, Va, 1975. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/76693266/.
APA citation style:
Geological Survey, U. S. & United States National Aeronautics And Space Administration. (1975) State of Connecticut. Reston, Va. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/76693266/.
MLA citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, and United States National Aeronautics And Space Administration. State of Connecticut. Reston, Va, 1975. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/76693266/>.