Map This survey of the River Patapsco and part of Chesapeake Bay,
About this Item
- This survey of the River Patapsco and part of Chesapeake Bay,
- Brantz, Lewis.
- Lucas, Fielding, Jr., 1781-1854.
Created / Published
- Baltimore, F. Lucas, 1819.
- - Patapsco River (Md.)--Maps
- - Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.)--Maps
- - Harbors--Maryland--Baltimore--Maps
- - Harbors--Maryland--Annapolis--Maps
- - United States--Maryland--Patapsco River
- - United States--Maryland--Chesapeake Bay
- - United States--Maryland--Baltimore
- - United States--Maryland--Annapolis
- - Scale ca. 1:40,960.
- - Depths shown by shading and soundings.
- - LC copy annotated in blue pencil and red ink.
- - LC copy imperfect: Torn along fold lines, sections of upper and lower edges missing.
- - Includes notes, "Description of ranges," and insets of "Annapolis Harbour & roads" and "Survey of the harbour of Baltimore and the waters adjacent."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- map 80 x 91 cm. on 2 sheets 82 x 47 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3842.P34 1819 .B76
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Brantz, Lewis, and Fielding Lucas. This survey of the River Patapsco and part of Chesapeake Bay. Baltimore, F. Lucas, 1819. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/76697579/.
APA citation style:
Brantz, L. & Lucas, F. (1819) This survey of the River Patapsco and part of Chesapeake Bay. Baltimore, F. Lucas. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/76697579/.
MLA citation style:
Brantz, Lewis, and Fielding Lucas. This survey of the River Patapsco and part of Chesapeake Bay. Baltimore, F. Lucas, 1819. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/76697579/>.