Map [Survey of Annapolis].
About this Item
- [Survey of Annapolis].
- Contributor Names
- Ridgely, Henry.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Annapolis (Md.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Maryland--Annapolis
- - Scale 1:3,960; "Scale of 20 perches on an inch."
- - Manuscript, pen and ink.
- - Imperfect: Deteriorated along fold lines.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text and notes.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 651/1
- map on sheet 40 x 49 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3844.A6 1690 .R5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale 1:3,960; "Scale of 20 perches on an inch." Manuscript, pen and ink. Imperfect: Deteriorated along fold lines. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text and notes. Vault AACR2: 651/1
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ridgely, Henry. Survey of Annapolis. [?, 1690] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/77693592/.
APA citation style:
Ridgely, H. (1690) Survey of Annapolis. [?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/77693592/.
MLA citation style:
Ridgely, Henry. Survey of Annapolis. [?, 1690] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/77693592/>.
More Maps like this
MapRough plan of the defences of the harbour of Annapolis in Maryland
Plan of the works for the defense of Annapolis Shows forts in Annapolis and along the lower Severn River. Also shows harbor and public buildings in Annapolis. Relief shown by shading. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Manuscript: Black ink,...
- Contributor: Winder, William Henry - Tatham, William
- Date: 1814
MapBirds' eye view of the camp of the 67th Reg't P.V. Annapolis, Md. : on the ... LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 245.37 "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1863, by Edwin Rees, in ... the Eastern Dis't of Penn'a." Includes list of military officers'...
- Contributor: Rees, Edwin - Rosenthal, L. N. (Louis N.)
- Date: 1863
MapParole Camp Annapolis, M'd. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 245.39 Bird's-eye view. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1864 by E. Sachse & Co. in ... the District Court of Md." Includes...
- Contributor: E. Sachse & Co.
- Date: 1864
MapCaptain Snow's scetch of the country by himself, and the best accounts he could receive from ...
Captain Snow's sketch of the country by himself, and the best accounts he could receive from the Indian traders. Scale not given. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially. Shows location of forts, western Pennsylvania, northern Virginia, northern Maryland, Maryland-Pennsylvania boundary line, and "Road to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, &ca." LC Maps of...
- Contributor: Snow
- Date: 1754
MapCaptain Snow's sketch. Scale not given. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. Shows location of forts, western Pennsylvania, northern Virginia, northern Maryland, Maryland-Pennsylvania boundary line, and "Road to Philadelphia & Pensylvania, &c." Includes historical notes. LC...
- Contributor: Snow
- Date: 1754