Map [Nihon yochi rotei zenzu.
About this Item
- [Nihon yochi rotei zenzu.
- Contributor Names
- Nagakubo, Sekisui, 1717-1801.
- Created / Published
- Naniwa, Asano Yahē, Anʾei 8 i.e. 1779]
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--Japan--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Japan
- - Scale 1:1,296,000.
- - Woodblock print.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Japanese.
- - LC copy annotated in black ink.
- - Includes text.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- col. map on sheet 83 x 134 cm. fold. to 28 x 17 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7961.P2 1779 .N3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale 1:1,296,000. Woodblock print. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Relief shown pictorially. Japanese. LC copy annotated in black ink. Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Nagakubo, Sekisui. Nihon Yochi Rotei Zenzu. [Naniwa, Asano Yahē, Anʾei 8 i.e, 1779] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/77694708/.
APA citation style:
Nagakubo, S. (1779) Nihon Yochi Rotei Zenzu. [Naniwa, Asano Yahē, Anʾei 8 i.e] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/77694708/.
MLA citation style:
Nagakubo, Sekisui. Nihon Yochi Rotei Zenzu. [Naniwa, Asano Yahē, Anʾei 8 i.e, 1779] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/77694708/>.