Map Map of Columbia from an actual survey by Messrs. Arthur and Moore.
About this Item
- Map of Columbia from an actual survey by Messrs. Arthur and Moore.
- Contributor Names
- Jackson, John B.
- Burrows, R. B.
- Columbia (S.C.). City Engineering Department.
- Created / Published
- [Columbia, S.C., City Engineer's Office, 1912]
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--South Carolina--Columbia--Maps
- - Columbia (S.C.)--Maps
- - United States--South Carolina--Columbia
- - Scale 1:5,320; 440 ft. to an in.
- - Photocopy; blue line print.
- - Cadastral map showing landowners' names.
- - "Traced from original map for record in City Engineer's Office, Columbia, S.C. Traced by R. B. Burrows. October 1912."
- - "Copyright secured to L. B. Beckwith."
- - "5-114."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2: 650/1; 651/2; 710/2
- map 85 x 73 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3914.C7G46 1850 .J3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jackson, John B, R. B Burrows, and Columbia . City Engineering Department. Map of Columbia from an actual survey by Messrs. Arthur and Moore. [Columbia, S.C., City Engineer's Office, 1912] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/77696235/.
APA citation style:
Jackson, J. B., Burrows, R. B. & Columbia . City Engineering Department. (1912) Map of Columbia from an actual survey by Messrs. Arthur and Moore. [Columbia, S.C., City Engineer's Office] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/77696235/.
MLA citation style:
Jackson, John B, R. B Burrows, and Columbia . City Engineering Department. Map of Columbia from an actual survey by Messrs. Arthur and Moore. [Columbia, S.C., City Engineer's Office, 1912] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/77696235/>.
More Maps like this
MapColumbia, S.C. Scale 1:4,800; 1 in. = 400 ft. Alternate title: The city of Columbia from a copy of the original plan from survey ordered 1786. Photocopy; blue line print. Cadastral map showing lot...
- Contributor: Legaré, T. Keith (Thomas Keith) - Thomas, Hasell - Columbia (S.C.) City Engineering Department - Thomas, J. P., Jr.
- Date: 1915
MapMap of Frederick County, Md. accurately drawn from correct instrumental surveys of all the county roads, Scale [ca. 1:63,360]. Relief shown by hachures. Includes 25 insets, illus. and text. Election districts shown. Landowners identified. LC Land ownership maps, 292 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site...
- Contributor: E. Sachse & Co. - Bond, Isaac
- Date: 1858
MapMap of Licking County, Ohio "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1854 by P. O'Beirne and Wm. Boell in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the Southern District New York." Includes statistical...
- Contributor: O'Beirne, P. - Boell, William
- Date: 1854
MapSectional & topographical map of Holmes County, Ohio LC Land ownership maps, 641 Includes view of public building. Insets: Millersburg, Hardy -- Holmes Prairie -- Benton -- Middletown -- Berlin -- West Carlisle -- Weinsberg -- Nashville, Washington -- Napoleon...
- Contributor: Burlingame, E. H.
- Date: 1861
MapMap of Perry County, Ohio "Entered according to act of Congress A.D. 1859 by H.F. Walling in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the Southern District of N. York." LC Land ownership maps, 662 Available...
- Contributor: H.F. Walling's Map Establishment - Walling, Henry Francis
- Date: 1859