Maps Taboas geraes de toda a navegação
About this Item
- Taboas geraes de toda a navegação
- Other Title
- Mapas generales originales y universales des todo el orue con los puertos principales y fortalezas de Ambas Indias y una descripcion topographica de la region Austral Magallonica año de 1692
- Contributor Names
- Albernaz, João Teixeira, active 1602-1648.
- Attayde, Jeronimo de.
- Seixas y Lovera, Francisco de.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Atlases, Portuguese--Early works to 1800
- - World maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Nautical charts
- - Harbors
- - Earth
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 8
- - Orientation varies.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Preface (4 p.) and last map created and added in 1692 by Don Francisco de Seixas y Lovera.
- - Some staining and acid-transfer throughout.
- - Bound in white paper in 1983.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 ms. atlas ( p.) : col. maps ; 46 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G1015 .T4 1630
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Albernaz, João Teixeira, Active, Jeronimo De Attayde, and Francisco De Seixas Y Lovera. Taboas Geraes De Toda a Navegação. 1630. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/78653638/. (Accessed September 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Albernaz, J. T., Attayde, J. D. & Seixas Y Lovera, F. D. (1630) Taboas Geraes De Toda a Navegação. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/78653638/.
MLA citation style:
Albernaz, João Teixeira, Active, Jeronimo De Attayde, and Francisco De Seixas Y Lovera. Taboas Geraes De Toda a Navegação. 1630. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/78653638/>.