Map Florida Keys, Florida, satellite image map, NASA LANDSAT-1.
About this Item
- Florida Keys, Florida, satellite image map, NASA LANDSAT-1.
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Created / Published
- Reston, Va., 1977.
- - Florida Keys (Fla.)--Remote-sensing maps
- - United States--Florida--Florida Keys
- - Scale 1:500,000.
- - Alternate title: Florida Keys, N2430W08103, 1974.
- - "Projection based on perspective image, 20,000 meter Universal Transverse Mercator grid ... "
- - "Experimental printing."
- - Includes text, location map, and map "Index to 1:250,000-scale topographic maps."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2
- col. map 47 x 59 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3932.F5A4 1974 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, and United States National Aeronautics And Space Administration. Florida Keys, Florida, satellite image map, NASA LANDSAT-1. Reston, Va, 1977. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/78693105/.
APA citation style:
Geological Survey, U. S. & United States National Aeronautics And Space Administration. (1977) Florida Keys, Florida, satellite image map, NASA LANDSAT-1. Reston, Va. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/78693105/.
MLA citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, and United States National Aeronautics And Space Administration. Florida Keys, Florida, satellite image map, NASA LANDSAT-1. Reston, Va, 1977. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/78693105/>.