Maps Jetersville and Sailors Creek
About this Item
- Jetersville and Sailors Creek
- Contributor Names
- Michler, N. (Nathaniel), 1827-1881.
- Humphreys, A. A. (Andrew Atkinson), 1810-1883.
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C. : Office of the] Chief of Engineers, 1867.
- Subject Headings
- - Jetersville Region, Va.--Maps, Topographic
- - Saylers Creek Region, Va.--Maps, Topographic
- - United States--Virginia--Jetersville Region
- - United States--Virginia--Saylers Creek Region
- - Scale 1:21,120; 3 in. to 1 mile.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Covers Jetersville and Sailors Creek regions.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 559.6
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2: 100; 700/1; 710/2
- 1 map ; 51 x 87 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3884.J55 1867 .M5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsHumphreys, A. A. (andrew Atkinson)
Michler, N. (nathaniel)
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
Saylers Creek Region
Jetersville Region, Va.
Saylers Creek Region
Saylers Creek Region, Va.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Michler, N, A. A Humphreys, and United States Army. Corps Of Engineers. Jetersville and Sailors Creek. [Washington, D.C.: Office of the Chief of Engineers, 1867] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/78694394/. (Accessed October 21, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Michler, N., Humphreys, A. A. & United States Army. Corps Of Engineers. (1867) Jetersville and Sailors Creek. [Washington, D.C.: Office of the Chief of Engineers] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/78694394/.
MLA citation style:
Michler, N, A. A Humphreys, and United States Army. Corps Of Engineers. Jetersville and Sailors Creek. [Washington, D.C.: Office of the Chief of Engineers, 1867] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/78694394/>.