Newspaper Spokesman. Spokesman weekly
About this Newspaper
- Other Title
- Spokesman weekly
- Created / Published
- New Delhi : Sardar Hukam Singh M.P., -
- Subject Headings
- - Sikhs--India--Newspapers
- - Sikhism--Newspapers
- - New Delhi (India)--Newspapers
- - Sikhism
- - Sikhs
- - India
- - India--New Delhi
- - Weekly
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (22nd Aug. 1951)-
- - "The voice of the minorities."
- - First issue of each vol. called Anniversay no. or Annual no.; also has other occassional special issues.
- - Microfilm. Aug. 31,1964-Aug. 27,1979. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Preservation Microfilming Program : Available from Library of Congress Photoduplication Service. microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- - SERBIB/SERLOC merged record
- volumes : illustrations
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Microfilm 02708 DS
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
APA citation style:
MLA citation style: