Map Fort Washington, head of Harlem River.
About this Item
- Fort Washington, head of Harlem River.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - New York (N.Y.)--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Maps
- - Manuscript maps
- - United States--New York (State)--New York
- - Scale not given.
- - Manuscript; pen-and-ink.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows military troop positions.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- 1 map : cloth ; on sheet 27 x 22 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.N4S3 18-- .F6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale not given. Manuscript; pen-and-ink. Relief shown by hachures. Shows military troop positions. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fort Washington, head of Harlem River. [18, 1812] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/79693203/. (Accessed February 20, 2018.)
APA citation style:
(1812) Fort Washington, head of Harlem River.  [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/79693203/.
MLA citation style:
Fort Washington, head of Harlem River. [18, 1812] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/79693203/>.