Map Middle Georgia & South Carolina Middle Georgia and South Carolina
About this Item
- Middle Georgia & South Carolina
- Other Title
- Middle Georgia and South Carolina
- Contributor Names
- United States Coast Survey.
- Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas), 1806-1867.
- Lindenkohl, A.
- Krebs, Charles G.
- Hawley, Joseph R. (Joseph Roswell), 1826-1905.
- Fillmore, Millard, 1800-1874, collector.
- Created / Published
- [Washington] : The Survey, [1865?]
- Subject Headings
- - Georgia--Maps
- - South Carolina--Maps
- - United States--Georgia
- - United States--South Carolina
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 129.1
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy 1 From the papers of Joseph Roswell Hawley.
- - AACR2
- 1 map : col. ; 44 x 80 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3920 1865 .U5
- G3920 1865 .U5 Copy 3. From Fillmore collection. Signed on recto: Millard Fillmore, Dec. 18th 1864. Signed on verso: Middle Geo. & S. Carolina, 1864, Millard Fillmore Dec. 18, 1864. Annotated in red pencil.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown by hachures. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 129.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy 1 From the papers of Joseph Roswell Hawley. AACR2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Chicago citation style:
United States Coast Survey, A. D Bache, A Lindenkohl, Charles G Krebs, Joseph R Hawley, and Millard Fillmore. Middle Georgia & South Carolina. [Washington: The Survey, ?, 1865] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/79696026/.
APA citation style:
United States Coast Survey, Bache, A. D., Lindenkohl, A., Krebs, C. G., Hawley, J. R. & Fillmore, M. (1865) Middle Georgia & South Carolina. [Washington: The Survey, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/79696026/.
MLA citation style:
United States Coast Survey, et al. Middle Georgia & South Carolina. [Washington: The Survey, ?, 1865] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/79696026/>.