Map Bushū Toshima-gun Edo shōzu. 武州豊嶋郡江戶庄圖 / Bushū Toshima Gōri Edo no shōzu / Bushū Toshima-gun Edo-shō zu
About this Item
- Bushū Toshima-gun Edo shōzu.
- Bushū Toshima Gōri Edo no shōzu
- Bushū Toshima-gun Edo-shō zu
Created / Published
- [Japan : s.n.], Tenwa 2 
- - Real property--Japan--Tokyo--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Japan--Tokyo
- - On cover, annotated in black ink: Edo ōezu.
- - Title on label on cover: Kan'ei Edo kozu.
- - Cadastral map showing land ownership in central Tokyo.
- - Presumably original map created in Kan'ei Period (1630 or 1631), reprinted in Tenwa Period (1681-83).
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Wood block print.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- - On cover, annotated in black ink: 江戶大絵図.
- - LC copy has ownership stamped on verso: "佃屋利兵衛." DLC
- - LC copy has ownership stamped on map: "鈴木家蔵..." DLC
- 1 map ; 85 x 120 cm. fold. in cover 23 x 17 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7964.T7G46 1631 .B82 1682
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bushū Toshima-gun Edo shōzu. [Japan: s.n., Tenwa 2, 1682] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/80691955/.
APA citation style:
(1682) Bushū Toshima-gun Edo shōzu. [Japan: s.n., Tenwa 2] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/80691955/.
MLA citation style:
Bushū Toshima-gun Edo shōzu. [Japan: s.n., Tenwa 2, 1682] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/80691955/>.