Map Maoming Xian yu tu. 茂名縣與圖. / Map of Maoming County
About this Item
- Maoming Xian yu tu.
- Other Title
- Map of Maoming County
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [Between 1860 and 1867]
- Subject Headings
- - Maoming Shi (China)--Maps, Pictorial
- - Maoming Shi (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Maoming Shi
- - Administrative map of Maoming in Guangdong Province.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Watercolor and ink.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 18.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Previous call number: G7824.M25A5 1890 .M3 Vault Shelf
- 1 map : col. ; 57 x 87 cm. on scroll 60 x 133 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.M25A5 1867 .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Administrative map of Maoming in Guangdong Province. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Watercolor and ink. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 18. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. Previous call number: G7824.M25A5 1890 .M3 Vault Shelf
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Maoming Xian yu tu. [Between 1860 and 1867, 1860] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/80692811/. (Accessed April 25, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1860) Maoming Xian yu tu. [Between 1860 and 1867] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/80692811/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Maoming Xian yu tu. [Between 1860 and 1867, 1860] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/80692811/>.