Map Changjiang shui shi Guazhou zhen biao zhong ying jiang xun quan tu. 長江水師瓜州鎮標中營江汛全圖. / Complete flood control map of the Yangtze Naval Brigade in Guazhou
About this Item
- Changjiang shui shi Guazhou zhen biao zhong ying jiang xun quan tu.
- Other Title
- Complete flood control map of the Yangtze Naval Brigade in Guazhou
- Created / Published
- [After 1864]
- Subject Headings
- - Fortification--China--Yangtze River--Maps
- - Yangtze River (China)--Maps
- - China--Yangtze River
- Manuscript maps
- - Scale not given.
- - Title from verso pasted on.
- - Brush-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Descriptive label pasted on.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows the location of forts on the Yangtze River from Jiujiang-Yangzhou to the borders of the Nanjing district.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Accompanied by descriptive labels to be pasted on.
- - Previous call number: G7822.Y3R4 1895 .C5 Vault
- - AACR2
- 1 map : col. ; on sheet 60 x 82 cm. fold. to 27 x 14 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.Y3R4 1864 .C5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Changjiang shui shi Guazhou zhen biao zhong ying jiang xun quan tu. [After, 1864] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/80692824/.
APA citation style:
(1864) Changjiang shui shi Guazhou zhen biao zhong ying jiang xun quan tu. [After] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/80692824/.
MLA citation style:
Changjiang shui shi Guazhou zhen biao zhong ying jiang xun quan tu. [After, 1864] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/80692824/>.
More Maps like this
MapMeng Heying hui cheng beiying xun jing jiang cheng li shu jie zhi tu.
孟河營繪呈卑營汛境江程里数界址图. | Military map of the Menghe Naval Brigade in Yangtze River Scale not given. Title from verso pasted on. Brush-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown pictorially. Shows the location of forts on the Yangtze River from Jiangyin to...
- Date: 1864
Map[Sichuan, Hubei shui dao tu].
[四川湖北水道图]. | Min Jiang tu shuo | Map of the waterways in Sichuan and Hubei Provinces Scale not given. Title supplied. Previous supplied title: Min Jiang tu shuo. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 4. Shows the waterways and points of interest of Min and...
- Date: 1735
Map[Hubei Sheng Sheng Chang Jiang, Han Shui di gong tu].
[湖北省长江, 汉水堤工图]. | The embankment map of the Yangtze River and the Han River in Hubei Province | Chang Jiang tu Scale ca. 1:400,000. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows flood control on the Yangtze and Han Rivers in Hubei Province. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Hummel purchase 1934,...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Date: 1821
MapQuan cao yun dao tu
全漕運道圖 / | Map of the Grand Canal water course Relief shown pictorially. Title from cover. Oriented with north to the right. Shows combined waterways, points of interest, and dikes of the Grand Canal and the Yangtze River from Beijing via Yangzhou...
- Contributor: Duan, Bikui - Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Date: 1884
Map[Taiping Fu jing quan tu].
[太平府境全圖]. | Complete map of Taiping Prefecture Covers Tiaping Fu in Guangxi Province during Qing Dynasty. Shows detailed garrison troops stationed along the pass of Zhennan Guan in Guangxi Province near China and Vietnam borders. Title supplied. Previous supplied...
- Date: 1886