Map Changjiang shui shi Guazhou zhen biao zhong ying jiang xun quan tu. 長江水師瓜州鎮標中營江汛全圖. / Complete flood control map of the Yangtze Naval Brigade in Guazhou
About this Item
- Changjiang shui shi Guazhou zhen biao zhong ying jiang xun quan tu.
- Complete flood control map of the Yangtze Naval Brigade in Guazhou
Created / Published
- [After 1864]
- - Fortification--China--Yangtze River--Maps
- - Yangtze River (China)--Maps
- - China--Yangtze River
- Manuscript maps
- - Scale not given.
- - Title from verso pasted on.
- - Brush-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Descriptive label pasted on.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows the location of forts on the Yangtze River from Jiujiang-Yangzhou to the borders of the Nanjing district.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Accompanied by descriptive labels to be pasted on.
- - Previous call number: G7822.Y3R4 1895 .C5 Vault
- - AACR2
- 1 map : col. ; on sheet 60 x 82 cm. fold. to 27 x 14 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.Y3R4 1864 .C5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Changjiang shui shi Guazhou zhen biao zhong ying jiang xun quan tu. [After, 1864] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/80692824/.
APA citation style:
(1864) Changjiang shui shi Guazhou zhen biao zhong ying jiang xun quan tu. [After] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/80692824/.
MLA citation style:
Changjiang shui shi Guazhou zhen biao zhong ying jiang xun quan tu. [After, 1864] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/80692824/>.