Maps Meng Heying hui cheng beiying xun jing jiang cheng li shu jie zhi tu. 孟河營繪呈卑營汛境江程里数界址图. / Military map of the Menghe Naval Brigade in Yangtze River
About this Item
- Meng Heying hui cheng beiying xun jing jiang cheng li shu jie zhi tu.
- Other Title
- Military map of the Menghe Naval Brigade in Yangtze River
- Created / Published
- [After 1864]
- Subject Headings
- - Fortification--China--Yangtze River--Maps
- - Yangtze River (China)--Maps
- - China--Yangtze River
- Manuscript maps
- - Scale not given.
- - Title from verso pasted on.
- - Brush-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Shows the location of forts on the Yangtze River from Jiangyin to the vicinity of Jiujiang.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes notes on labels pasted on.
- - Previous call number: G7822.Y3R4 1895 .M4 Vault
- - AACR2
- 1 map : col. ; on sheet 50 x 85 cm. fold. to 21 x 12 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.Y3R4 1864 .M4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Meng Heying hui cheng beiying xun jing jiang cheng li shu jie zhi tu. [After, 1864] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/80692825/. (Accessed February 26, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1864) Meng Heying hui cheng beiying xun jing jiang cheng li shu jie zhi tu. [After] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/80692825/.
MLA citation style:
Meng Heying hui cheng beiying xun jing jiang cheng li shu jie zhi tu. [After, 1864] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/80692825/>.