Maps Shandong tong sheng Yunhe qing xing quan tu. 山東通省運河情形全圖. / Complete map of the Grand Canal in Shandong Province
About this Item
- Shandong tong sheng Yunhe qing xing quan tu.
- Other Title
- Complete map of the Grand Canal in Shandong Province
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [Between 1855 and 1866]
- Subject Headings
- - Flood control--China--Grand Canal--Maps
- - Grand Canal (China)--Maps
- - China--Grand Canal
- Manuscript maps
- Pictorial maps
- - Cover title.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows the evaluation of the water control system on the Grand Canal in Shandong Province.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Gift; Arthur William Hummel; 1962, no. 11.
- - Prev. call no.: G7822.G7N22 1882 .S5 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2: 650/1; 650/2
- 1 map : ms., col. ; on sheet 23 x 382 cm. folded in cover 23 x 11 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.G7N22 1866 .S5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Shandong tong sheng Yunhe qing xing quan tu. [Between 1855 and 1866, 1855] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/80692829/. (Accessed January 20, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1855) Shandong tong sheng Yunhe qing xing quan tu. [Between 1855 and 1866] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/80692829/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Shandong tong sheng Yunhe qing xing quan tu. [Between 1855 and 1866, 1855] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/80692829/>.