Map Boundary between Turkey and Armenia : as determined by Woodrow Wilson, president of the United States of America
About this Item
- Boundary between Turkey and Armenia : as determined by Woodrow Wilson, president of the United States of America
- Contributor Names
- Martin, Lawrence, 1880-1955.
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 signer.
- Geological Survey (U.S.). Topographic Branch.
- United States. Department of State.
- Created / Published
- [Washington? D.C. : s.n.], 1920.
- Subject Headings
- - Turkey--Boundaries--Armenia
- - Armenia--Boundaries--Turkey
- - Turkey
- - Armenia
- - Scale 1:1,000,000.
- - Relief shown by spot heights.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes location map.
- - LC copy 2 signed by Woodrow Wilson.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- 1 map : col. ; 70 x 74 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7431.F2 1920 .M3
- Source Collection
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924. Woodrow Wilson map collection
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Martin, Lawrence, Woodrow Wilson, U.S.. Topographic Branch Geological Survey, and United States Department Of State. Boundary between Turkey and Armenia: as determined by Woodrow Wilson, president of the United States of America. [Washington? D.C.: s.n, 1920] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/80695244/.
APA citation style:
Martin, L., Wilson, W., Geological Survey, U. S. T. B. & United States Department Of State. (1920) Boundary between Turkey and Armenia: as determined by Woodrow Wilson, president of the United States of America. [Washington? D.C.: s.n] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/80695244/.
MLA citation style:
Martin, Lawrence, et al. Boundary between Turkey and Armenia: as determined by Woodrow Wilson, president of the United States of America. [Washington? D.C.: s.n, 1920] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/80695244/>.
More Maps like this
MapRussian Socialist Federated Soviet Republic 1922 The principal map shows nationality-based administrative divisions in the European portion of what was later termed the U.S.S.R.; the small inset shows the Asiatic portion. The statements of attribution were typewritten in...
- Contributor: United States. Department of the Army. General Staff. Military Intelligence Division - Martin, Lawrence
- Date: 1922
MapGreater Mandera Triangle conflict (January-November 2006). Shows incidents of conflict and refugee movement in Somalia, Kenya, and Ethiopia centered generally around Mandera, Kenya. "December 1, 2006." Includes notes and location map. Available also through the Library of Congress...
- Contributor: United States. Department of State
- Date: 2006
MapSpratly Islands in the South China Sea. "1401212-15 State (INR)." Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by gradient tints. "Names and boundary representation are not necessarily authoritative." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster...
- Contributor: United States. Department of State
- Date: 2015
MapTreaty map shewing the boundaries of Russia & the Eastern European states : & the proposed ...
Treaty map showing the territorial limits of Russia, Turkey, and the different states of the world : Relief (mountain ranges) shown by landform drawings. Hand colored to show existing and proposed boundaries. Shows boundaries of territories acquired by Russia in dark red lines. Title from upper margin of sheet....
- Contributor: Fillmore, Millard - Wyld, James
- Date: 1856
MapMap collections in the District of Columbia Partial ms. (ink, pencil, and typescript) on col. base map. "Red seals show where to go in January 1930 for 2,500,000 of the maps in the District of Columbia." Assemblage of several...
- Contributor: United States. Board of Surveys and Maps of the Federal Government. Committee on Information - Martin, Lawrence
- Date: 1930