Map [Map of the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation, New York].
About this Item
- [Map of the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation, New York].
- Contributor Names
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Cattaraugus Indian Reservation (N.Y.)--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--Cattaraugus Indian Reservation
- - Shows natural gas wells, springs, and proposed reservoir.
- - Title devised by cataloger.
- - Pen-and-ink and col. pencil.
- - From the Theodore Roosevelt papers.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 28 x 36 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3802.C355 188- .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Roosevelt, Theodore. Map of the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation, New York. [188-?, 1880] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/81692883/.
APA citation style:
Roosevelt, T. (1880) Map of the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation, New York. [188-?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/81692883/.
MLA citation style:
Roosevelt, Theodore. Map of the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation, New York. [188-?, 1880] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/81692883/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of the state of New York Pocket map. Hand col. to distinguish counties. "Copy right." LC copy imperfect: Missing small sections of left margin, annotated in pencil, missing cover [?]. Includes elevation profiles of the "Grand Canal" and...
- Contributor: Andrus & Judd - Maverick, Samuel
- Date: 1833
MapA map of the State of New York. Scale ca. 1:316,800. Prime meridian: New York. Relief shown pictorially. Includes text and inset "Continuation of the State westward from the pre-emption line on a scale reduced one half." Available also through...
- Contributor: Fairman, Gideon - De Witt, Simeon
- Date: 1802
MapHydrologic unit map--1974, state of New York Relief shown by spot heights. Originally "Compiled in 1953." Includes text, notes, table of hydrologic unit data, and bar-code. On envelope: Reprinted 1996. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site...
- Contributor: Water Resources Council (U.S.) - Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Date: 1980
MapState of New-York for Spafford's gazetteer Greenwich longitude numbers in top border, New York meridian citation at bottom: E. lon. from New York. Map removed from the 1813 ed. of H.G. Spafford's gazetteer: A gazetteer of the State...
- Contributor: Spafford, C. - Maverick, Peter - Spafford, Horatio Gates - Southwick, Henry Collins
- Date: 1813
MapNew York Relief shown by hachures. "American Atlas." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Fragile, mounted on cardboard, torn in several places. No evidence of being removed...
- Contributor: Tanner, Henry Schenck
- Date: 1823