Map Hydrologic watershed unit map--1980, State of New York
About this Item
- Hydrologic watershed unit map--1980, State of New York
- United States. Soil Conservation Service.
Created / Published
- [Lanham? Md.] : The Service, 
- - Watershed hydrology--New York (State)--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)
- - Relief shown by spot heights.
- - Base map title: State of New York.
- - "Compiled January 1981."
- - "Source data: U.S. Dept. of the Interior--Geological Survey topographic maps, U.S. Dept. of the Army--Corps of Engineers topographic maps."
- - Includes text and table of hydrologic unit data.
- - "1-13178."
- - Stamped on LC copy: Produced under contract printing.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 104 x 135 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3801.C3 1980 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Soil Conservation Service. Hydrologic watershed unit map--, State of New York. [Lanham? Md.: The Service, 1980] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/81693484/.
APA citation style:
United States Soil Conservation Service. (1980) Hydrologic watershed unit map--, State of New York. [Lanham? Md.: The Service] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/81693484/.
MLA citation style:
United States Soil Conservation Service. Hydrologic watershed unit map--, State of New York. [Lanham? Md.: The Service, 1980] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/81693484/>.