Book/Printed Material Denslow's Humpty Dumpty Humpty Dumpty
About this Item
- Denslow's Humpty Dumpty
- Humpty Dumpty
- Denslow, W. W. (William Wallace), 1856-1915.
- Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- New York : G.W. Dillingham Co., 1903.
- - Children's stories, American
- - Cover title.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LC copy has ownership signature of Gareth Olmstead Clark.
- - Adv. on p.  of cover for Denslow's picture books for children: twelve books uniform in format rewritten to remove "all coarseness, cruelty, and everything that might frighten children."
- - LAC nsk 2020-08-26 update (1 card)
- - LAC ecr 2020-09-14 review
- - LC Review of LAC Completed/Approved 2020-12-10
-  p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ7.D434 De 1903
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
Library of Congress Children's Book Selections are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
- Credit Line - For books from the General Collections: Library of Congress
- Credit Line - For books from The Rare Book and Special Collections Division: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Denslow, W. W, and Juvenile Collection. Denslow's Humpty Dumpty. New York: G.W. Dillingham Co, 1903. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/82196775/.
APA citation style:
Denslow, W. W. & Juvenile Collection. (1903) Denslow's Humpty Dumpty. New York: G.W. Dillingham Co. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/82196775/.
MLA citation style:
Denslow, W. W, and Juvenile Collection. Denslow's Humpty Dumpty. New York: G.W. Dillingham Co, 1903. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/82196775/>.