Book/Printed Material Denslow's Humpty Dumpty Humpty Dumpty
About this Item
- Denslow's Humpty Dumpty
- Other Title
- Humpty Dumpty
- Contributor Names
- Denslow, W. W. (William Wallace), 1856-1915.
- Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- New York : G.W. Dillingham Co., 1903.
- Subject Headings
- - Children's stories, American
- - Cover title.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LC copy has ownership signature of Gareth Olmstead Clark.
- - Adv. on p.  of cover for Denslow's picture books for children: twelve books uniform in format rewritten to remove "all coarseness, cruelty, and everything that might frighten children."
- - LAC nsk 2020-08-26 update (1 card)
- - LAC ecr 2020-09-14 review
- - LC Review of LAC Completed/Approved 2020-12-10
-  p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ7.D434 De 1903
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Library of Congress Children's Book Selections are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
- Credit Line - For books from the General Collections: Library of Congress
- Credit Line - For books from The Rare Book and Special Collections Division: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Denslow, W. W, and Juvenile Collection. Denslow's Humpty Dumpty. New York: G.W. Dillingham Co, 1903. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/82196775/.
APA citation style:
Denslow, W. W. & Juvenile Collection. (1903) Denslow's Humpty Dumpty. New York: G.W. Dillingham Co. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/82196775/.
MLA citation style:
Denslow, W. W, and Juvenile Collection. Denslow's Humpty Dumpty. New York: G.W. Dillingham Co, 1903. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/82196775/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialThe wonderful Wizard of Oz First edition, second state. Cf. Schiller. Illustrated title-page in color, illustrated end-papers. "The engravings were made by the Illinois Engraving Company, the paper was supplied by the Dwight Brothers Paper Company, and...
- Contributor: Baum, L. Frank (Lyman Frank) - Denslow, W. W. (William Wallace)
- Date: 1900
Book/Printed Material[Wood hornbook]
Hornbook | Wood hornbook, eighteenth century, possibly American | Wood hornbook, 18th century, possibly American Title supplied by cataloger. An eighteenth-century hornbook, possibly American, with alphabet in lower and uppercases, followed by vowels, ligatures, and the Lord's prayer. Paper text covered with translucent horn tacked to the...
- Contributor: Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 18??
Book/Printed MaterialThe story of the three little pigs Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. Pub. date from Something about the author, v. 17. LAC ael 2020-09-10 update (1 card)
- Contributor: Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress) - Brooke, L. Leslie (Leonard Leslie)
- Date: 1904
Book/Printed MaterialThe cheerful cricket and others
Cheerful cricket Illus. t.p. in color. Ornamental borders. "Six of these stories are here reprinted by courtesy of 'The Churchman,' New York." Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- Contributor: Marks, Jeannette Augustus - Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1907
Book/Printed MaterialThe secret garden A ten-year-old orphan comes to live in a lonely house on the Yorkshire moors and discovers an invalid cousin and the mysteries of a locked garden.
- Contributor: Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress) - Burnett, Frances Hodgson
- Date: 1911