Map [Wŏnsan chŏnʾgyŏng].
About this Item
- [Wŏnsan chŏnʾgyŏng].
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Wŏnsan (Korea)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Manuscript maps
- - Korea--Wŏnsan
- - Watercolor and ink.
- - Title supplied.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Shows Japanese and Chinese settlements.
- - Place names in Korean and English.
- - Oriented with north toward the lower left.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Imperfect: Deterioration along margins and index missing from lower right corner.
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 64 x 85 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7909.W6A3 189- .W6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Watercolor and ink. Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Shows Japanese and Chinese settlements. Place names in Korean and English. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Deterioration along margins and index missing from lower right corner.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wŏnsan Chŏnʾgyŏng. [189-?, 1890] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/82692175/.
APA citation style:
(1890) Wŏnsan Chŏnʾgyŏng. [189-?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/82692175/.
MLA citation style:
Wŏnsan Chŏnʾgyŏng. [189-?, 1890] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/82692175/>.
More Maps like this
MapGenzan-kō kyoryūchi no zu : jikkei nisenbun no ichi
元山港居留地之圖 : 實形弐千分之一 / Relief shown by contours, hachures, and spot heights. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: worm...
- Contributor: Kaizu, Mitsuo
- Date: 1883
Map[Chosŏn chido]. Title supplied. Watercolor and ink. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy annotated in pencil: Map of Korea drawn by one of the Pyeng Yang...
- Date: 1900
MapGeographical Map of the Republic of Nicaragua. Pen-and-ink. Map was published under the same title and date. Manuscript map does not include insets used on the published map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a...
- Contributor: Ferrer, Fermin
- Date: 1855
Map[Map of the Arctic and adjacent regions]. "Fec. Juli 1855." Relief shown by shading. Map names and notes in German. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Includes notes in red ink. Notes in pencil and ink on verso. On verso in ink:...
- Contributor: Ross, John
- Date: 1855
Map[Map showing Hispaniola, eastern portions of Cuba and Jamaica, western portion of Puerto Rico, and other ... Watermarks: IV; and, Strasburg fleur-de-lis over the characters VDL. Pen-and-ink and green watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 477 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a...
- Date: 1700