Map Yŏjae chʻwaryo. 輿載 撮要.
About this Item
- Yŏjae chʻwaryo.
- Other Title
- 輿載 撮要.
- Contributor Names
- Korean Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress).
- Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n., 1896?]
- Subject Headings
- - Korea--Maps
- - Korea
- - Purchased from Shannon McCune in 1982, McCune #11.
- - Copy 2: includes two hand-drawn color maps of Korea and environs.
- - Copy 2: text annotated in places, and notes handwritten in upper margin in black ink.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Form AARC2: ga37 2006-2-1
- - 四周 單邊; 半郭 20.3 x 13.4 cm; 有界, 10 行 26 字 小字 雙行; 單黑 魚尾; 28.0 x 18.3 cm
- 1 atlas ( leaves,  leaves of plates) : 18 maps ; 29 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G2330 .Y565 1896
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- OCLC Number
- Purchased from Shannon McCune in 1982, McCune #11. Copy 2: includes two hand-drawn color maps of Korea and environs. Copy 2: text annotated in places, and notes handwritten in upper margin in black ink. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Form AARC2: ga37 2006-2-1 四周 單邊; 半郭 20.3 x 13.4 cm; 有界, 10 行 26 字 小字 雙行; 單黑 魚尾; 28.0 x 18.3 cm
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Korean Rare Book Collection. Yŏjae Chʻwaryo. [S.l.: s.n., ?, 1896] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/83675016/.
APA citation style:
Korean Rare Book Collection. (1896) Yŏjae Chʻwaryo. [S.l.: s.n., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/83675016/.
MLA citation style:
Korean Rare Book Collection. Yŏjae Chʻwaryo. [S.l.: s.n., ?, 1896] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/83675016/>.