Map Water-resources investigations in Arkansas, 1977
About this Item
- Water-resources investigations in Arkansas, 1977
- Contributor Names
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Arkansas Geological Commission.
- Created / Published
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1978.
- Hydrologic-data stations and hydrologic investigations in in [sic] Arkansas, as of March 1977 -- Average annual precipitation, in inches -- Average annual runoff, in inches -- Average discharge of the principal rivers -- Approximate areas in which various geologic units are most commonly used as sources of ground water -- Approximate yields to be expected from wells -- Generalized dissolved-solids content of principal rivers.
- Subject Headings
- - Water resources development--Arkansas--Maps
- - Water resources development--Arkansas--Bibliography
- - Hydrology--Arkansas--Maps
- - Hydrology--Arkansas--Bibliography
- - Hydrological stations--Arkansas--Maps
- - United States--Arkansas
- - Panel title.
- - Includes text and tables.
- - Text on verso.
- - Includes bibliographies.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 7 maps on 1 sheet : 1 col. ; 16 x 18 cm. and 7 x 8 cm., sheet 54 x 61 cm., folded to 27 x 21 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4001.C3 1977 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- OCLC Number
- Panel title. Includes text and tables. Text on verso. Includes bibliographies. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, and Arkansas Geological Commission. Water-resources investigations in Arkansas. Reston, Va.: The Survey, 1977. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/83692071/.
APA citation style:
Geological Survey, U. S. & Arkansas Geological Commission. (1977) Water-resources investigations in Arkansas. Reston, Va.: The Survey. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/83692071/.
MLA citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, and Arkansas Geological Commission. Water-resources investigations in Arkansas. Reston, Va.: The Survey, 1977. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/83692071/>.