Map A Plan of the Battle of Bunker Hill
About this Item
- A Plan of the Battle of Bunker Hill
- Contributor Names
- Clinton, Henry, Sir, 1738?-1795.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Bunker Hill, Battle of, Boston, Mass., 1775--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Manuscript maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Massachusetts--Boston
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Includes text,
- - Printed line of music and verses of drinking songs on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Described in LC Information bull. v. 42 no. 17, 25 Apr. 1983
- - Vault
- - Acquisitions control no. 7-82
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 24 x 32 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3764.B6:2B8S3 1775 .C5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Includes text, Printed line of music and verses of drinking songs on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in LC Information bull. v. 42 no. 17, 25 Apr. 1983 Vault Acquisitions control no. 7-82
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Chicago citation style:
Clinton, Henry, Sir, 1738?-1795. A Plan of the Battle of Bunker Hill. 1775. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/83694241/.
APA citation style:
Clinton, H. (1775) A Plan of the Battle of Bunker Hill. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/83694241/.
MLA citation style:
Clinton, Henry, Sir, 1738?-1795. A Plan of the Battle of Bunker Hill. 1775. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/83694241/>.