Map [Taiping Fu jing quan tu]. [太平府境全圖]. / Complete map of Taiping Prefecture
About this Item
- [Taiping Fu jing quan tu].
- Other Title
- Complete map of Taiping Prefecture
- Created / Published
- [After 1886]
- Subject Headings
- - Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu (China)--Maps
- - Fortification--China--Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu--Maps
- - China--Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu
- Manuscript maps
- - Covers Tiaping Fu in Guangxi Province during Qing Dynasty.
- - Shows detailed garrison troops stationed along the pass of Zhennan Guan in Guangxi Province near China and Vietnam borders.
- - Title supplied.
- - Previous supplied title: Taiping Fu yu di quan tu
- - Brush and ink.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Embossed seal in lower right corner. Map reinforced with silk on edges.
- - Label on verso annotated "Environs de Long-tcheou (Kouangsi)."
- - Acquisitions control no. 27-82
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 85 x 90 cm., on sheet 102 x 146 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.G85R4 1886 .T3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Taiping Fu jing quan tu. [After, 1886] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/84696160/.
APA citation style:
(1886) Taiping Fu jing quan tu. [After] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/84696160/.
MLA citation style:
Taiping Fu jing quan tu. [After, 1886] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/84696160/>.
More Maps like this
Map[Guangxi bian guan xing shi lüe tu]
[廣西邊關形勢略圖] | Sketch map of the Guangxi border Labels pasted on verso: Guxiangzhai su biao zi hua. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows Zhennanguan Pass along the French-Indo China border. Zhennanguan Pass is an important defense post of Longzhou against...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Date: 1887
MapGuangxi quan tu
廣西全图 / | Complete map of Guangxi Province Scale ca. 1:1,000,000. Wood block print. Relief shown pictorially. One of 26 maps in "Da Qing yi tong yu di quan tu" which was compiled in 1864. Available also through the Library...
- Contributor: Hubei Sheng (China). Guan Shu Ju.
- Date: 1864
MapHunan Guangxi he tu. Scale ca. 1:2,000,000. Wood block print. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Date: 1864
MapChangjiang shui shi Guazhou zhen biao zhong ying jiang xun quan tu.
長江水師瓜州鎮標中營江汛全圖. | Complete flood control map of the Yangtze Naval Brigade in Guazhou Scale not given. Title from verso pasted on. Brush-and-ink and watercolor. Descriptive label pasted on. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows the location of forts on the Yangtze River from Jiujiang-Yangzhou to...
- Date: 1864
MapMeng Heying hui cheng beiying xun jing jiang cheng li shu jie zhi tu.
孟河營繪呈卑營汛境江程里数界址图. | Military map of the Menghe Naval Brigade in Yangtze River Scale not given. Title from verso pasted on. Brush-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown pictorially. Shows the location of forts on the Yangtze River from Jiangyin to...
- Date: 1864