About this Item
- Contributor Names
- United States. National Park Service.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Service, 
- North Assateague: Maryland section -- South Assateague: Virginia section.
- Subject Headings
- - Assateague Island National Seashore (Md. and Va.)--Maps
- - United States--Maryland--Assateague Island National Seashore
- - United States--Virginia--Assateague Island National Seashore
- - Covers Assateague Island National Seashore.
- - Panel title.
- - Oriented with north toward the lower left.
- - Includes text and 2 location maps.
- - "*GPO: 1984--421-609/463."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, col. ; each 36 x 42 cm., sheet 36 x 42 cm., folded to 18 x 9 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3842.A85 1984 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Covers Assateague Island National Seashore. Panel title. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Includes text and 2 location maps. "*GPO: 1984--421-609/463." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
- Assateague Island National Seashore
- Assateague Island National Seashore.
- United States
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States National Park Service. Assateague. [Washington, D.C.: The Service, 1984] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/84697421/.
APA citation style:
United States National Park Service. (1984) Assateague. [Washington, D.C.: The Service] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/84697421/.
MLA citation style:
United States National Park Service. Assateague. [Washington, D.C.: The Service, 1984] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/84697421/>.