Maps Anlanyuan zhi Jianshan qi zuo dao li tu shuo : di san zhan.
About this Item
- Anlanyuan zhi Jianshan qi zuo dao li tu shuo : di san zhan.
- Other Title
- 安澜園至尖山起座道里图说 : 第三站.
- Illustrated map of the Emperor's travel route
- Created / Published
- [China : s.n.], Qing Qianlong 30-37 nian [1765-1780]
- Subject Headings
- - Haining Shi (China)--Maps
- - China--Haining Shi
- Pictorial maps
- - Covers from Anlan Yuan of Haining Zhou in Zhejiang Sheng to Jian Shan in the east coast. The road is ca. 81 kilometers in length.
- - Shows section of road in Haining Zhou, possibly constructed in Ming Dynasty and repaired in Qing Dynasty.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Wood block print.
- - Includes text.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call number: G7824.H14 1772 .A5 Vault
- 1 map ; on sheet 15 x 112 cm., folded in cover 15 x 9 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.H14 1780 .A5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
. Anlanyuan zhi Jianshan qi zuo dao li tu shuo: di san zhan. [China: s.n., Qing Qianlong 30-37 nian to 1780, 1765] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/85693767/. (Accessed July 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
. (1765) Anlanyuan zhi Jianshan qi zuo dao li tu shuo: di san zhan. [China: s.n., Qing Qianlong 30-37 nian to 1780] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/85693767/.
MLA citation style:
. Anlanyuan zhi Jianshan qi zuo dao li tu shuo: di san zhan. [China: s.n., Qing Qianlong 30-37 nian to 1780, 1765] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/85693767/>.