Map Gloucester County, New Jersey
About this Item
- Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Contributor Names
- United States. Soil Conservation Service.
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Created / Published
- Fort Worth, Tex. : USDA-SCS, 1985.
- Subject Headings
- - Gloucester County (N.J.)--Maps
- - United States--New Jersey--Gloucester County
- - "March 1985."
- - Alternate title at lower right: Gloucester Co., N.J. : N3930.5-W7452.5/23x34.5, 1972.
- - UTM grid.
- - Includes notes.
- - "4R-39,116."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 43 x 50 cm., on sheet 76 x 64 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3813.G5 1972 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- "March 1985." Alternate title at lower right: Gloucester Co., N.J. : N3930.5-W7452.5/23x34.5, 1972. UTM grid. Includes notes. "4R-39,116." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Soil Conservation Service, and U.S Geological Survey. Gloucester County, New Jersey. Fort Worth, Tex.: USDA-SCS, 1972. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/85695368/.
APA citation style:
United States Soil Conservation Service & Geological Survey, U. S. (1972) Gloucester County, New Jersey. Fort Worth, Tex.: USDA-SCS. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/85695368/.
MLA citation style:
United States Soil Conservation Service, and U.S Geological Survey. Gloucester County, New Jersey. Fort Worth, Tex.: USDA-SCS, 1972. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/85695368/>.