Book/Printed Material Old King Cole.
About this Item
- Old King Cole.
Created / Published
- [Paisley] : Gleniffer Press, 1985.
- - Nursery rhymes
- - Children's poetry
- - Miniature books--Specimens
- - Nursery rhyme.
- - "The smallest printed book in the world 1985"--Display card on which the book is mounted.
- - Title from display card.
- - "The book was printed using offset lithographic methods ... The final sizes of the books vary from 0.9 to 1.25 millimetre square"--Accompanying instruction sheet. LC copy is over 1 mm. in height.
- - Issued in a plastic box. Accompanying matter includes another plastic box displaying a 10 x 16 mm. sheet and a label which reads: Uncut sheet showing text of (3 copies) Old King Cole.
- - Limited ed. of 85 copies.
- - LC has copy no. 56.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LAC tnb 2020-09-01 no edits (1 card)
- 12 p. ; 2 mm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ8.3 .O38 1985
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Old King Cole. [Paisley: Gleniffer Press, 1985] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/86125497/.
APA citation style:
(1985) Old King Cole. [Paisley: Gleniffer Press] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/86125497/.
MLA citation style:
Old King Cole. [Paisley: Gleniffer Press, 1985] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/86125497/>.