Book/Printed Material Old King Cole.
About this Item
- Old King Cole.
- Created / Published
- [Paisley] : Gleniffer Press, 1985.
- Subject Headings
- - Nursery rhymes
- - Children's poetry
- - Miniature books--Specimens
- - Nursery rhyme.
- - "The smallest printed book in the world 1985"--Display card on which the book is mounted.
- - Title from display card.
- - "The book was printed using offset lithographic methods ... The final sizes of the books vary from 0.9 to 1.25 millimetre square"--Accompanying instruction sheet. LC copy is over 1 mm. in height.
- - Issued in a plastic box. Accompanying matter includes another plastic box displaying a 10 x 16 mm. sheet and a label which reads: Uncut sheet showing text of (3 copies) Old King Cole.
- - Limited ed. of 85 copies.
- - LC has copy no. 56.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LAC tnb 2020-09-01 no edits (1 card)
- 12 p. ; 2 mm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ8.3 .O38 1985
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Old King Cole. [Paisley: Gleniffer Press, 1985] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/86125497/.
APA citation style:
(1985) Old King Cole. [Paisley: Gleniffer Press] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/86125497/.
MLA citation style:
Old King Cole. [Paisley: Gleniffer Press, 1985] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/86125497/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialCock Robin's death and funeral. Date of printing suggested by Bristol. Consists of one gathering, unsigned. "The catalogue and characters of the letters of the alphabet"--P. 11-24. Bristol B5059 Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 115-117...
- Contributor: Fleet, Thomas - Hogan, Francis Joseph
- Date: 1780
Book/Printed MaterialDeath and burial of poor Cock Robin Lithographed throughout. "Lithographed & printed by Julius Bien, 24 Vesey St., New York"--T.p. verso. "Entering according to act of Congress in the year 1864 ... in the Clerk's Office of the District...
- Contributor: Hurd & Houghton - Bien, Julius - Marian S. Carson Collection (Library of Congress) - Stephens, H. L. (Henry Louis)
- Date: 1865
Book/Printed MaterialMother [Goose] in hieroglyphics.
Mother in hieroglyphics "Part first"--Cover. On the title page and paper wrapper, "Goose" appears as an illustration of a goose. 26 nursery rhymes with many words replaced by pictures. Pages  and 32 have the...
- Contributor: Sherman & Co. (New York, N.Y.)
- Date: 1855
Book/Printed MaterialThe song of sixpence picture book : containing Sing a song of sixpence, Princess Belle Etoile, ...
Sing a song of sixpence | Princess Belle-Étoile | Alphabet of old friends Illustrated t.-p. and end-papers. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. LAC ael 2019-09-05 update (1 card)
- Contributor: Patterson, Mary Marvin Breckinridge - Crane, Walter - Evans, Edmund - Lane, John
- Date: 1909
Book/Printed MaterialA apple pie
Apple pie Introduces the letters A to Z while following the fortunes of an apple pie.
- Contributor: Greenaway, Kate - Katherine Golden Bitting Collection on Gastronomy (Library of Congress) - Frederick Warne (Firm)
- Date: 1900