Map Chart of Broadway from Battery to 14th St.
About this Item
- Chart of Broadway from Battery to 14th St.
- Coloney, Fairchild & Co.
Created / Published
- [Saint Louis, Mo.?] : Coloney, Fairchild & Co., 
- - Broadway (New York, N.Y.)--Maps
- - Real property--New York (State)--New York--Maps
- - Street addresses--New York (State)--New York--Maps
- - Hays Region (Kan.)--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--New York--Broadway
- - United States--Kansas--Hays Region
- - Strip map of Broadway showing house numbers and landowners' names.
- - Title on verso: Ribbon map of New York City : containing a complete description of all the points of interest, time-tables, car routes, hotels, &c.
- - "Patented July 9, 1867, through the Western Patent Agency."
- - Has metal handle for winding map into cylinder.
- - Text, directories, timetables, map of Hays City region (Kans.), ill., and advertisements on verso.
- - LC copy taped and stained.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - Acquisitions control no.: 55-84
- 1 map : col. ; 314 x 8 cm., rolled on spool in wooden cylinder 10 x 5 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.N4:2B72G46 1867 .C6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Coloney, Fairchild & Co. Chart of Broadway from Battery to 14th St. [Saint Louis, Mo.?: Coloney, Fairchild & Co, 1867] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/86693304/.
APA citation style:
Coloney, F. &. C. (1867) Chart of Broadway from Battery to 14th St. [Saint Louis, Mo.?: Coloney, Fairchild & Co] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/86693304/.
MLA citation style:
Coloney, Fairchild & Co. Chart of Broadway from Battery to 14th St. [Saint Louis, Mo.?: Coloney, Fairchild & Co, 1867] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/86693304/>.