Map Liverpool, 1859, part of Birkenhead, the docks, and Cheshire coast
About this Item
- Liverpool, 1859, part of Birkenhead, the docks, and Cheshire coast
- Isaac, John Raphael.
- Knoedler, M.
- Brooks, Vincent.
Created / Published
- Liverpool : John R. Isaac ; New York : M. Knoedler, 1859
- - Liverpool (England)--Aerial views
- - Liverpool Metropolitan Area (England)--Aerial views
- - England--Liverpool
- - England--Liverpool Metropolitan Area
- - Low-angle bird's-eye view.
- - "Published February 28, 1859, by John R. Isaac ... New York, published by M. Knoedler ... February 28th 1859 ..."
- - LC copy annotated in ink in lower margin: Deposited in Clerk's Office ... June 8, 1859.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 view : col. ; 58 x 87 cm., on sheet 77 x 109 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G5754.L6A35 1859 .I8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Isaac, John Raphael, M Knoedler, and Vincent Brooks. Liverpool, part of Birkenhead, the docks, and Cheshire coast. Liverpool: John R. Isaac ; New York: M. Knoedler, 1859. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/87691086/.
APA citation style:
Isaac, J. R., Knoedler, M. & Brooks, V. (1859) Liverpool, part of Birkenhead, the docks, and Cheshire coast. Liverpool: John R. Isaac ; New York: M. Knoedler. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87691086/.
MLA citation style:
Isaac, John Raphael, M Knoedler, and Vincent Brooks. Liverpool, part of Birkenhead, the docks, and Cheshire coast. Liverpool: John R. Isaac ; New York: M. Knoedler, 1859. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/87691086/>.