Map Washington, D.C.
About this Item
- Washington, D.C.
- Contributor Names
- Rand McNally and Company.
- Created / Published
- [Chicago?] : Rand, McNally & Co., c1902.
- Subject Headings
- - Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - Title below bar scale: Rand, McNally & Co.'s business atlas map of Washington, D.C.
- - From: Rand, McNally & Company's indexed atlas of the world.
- - Text, region map, and indexes on verso.
- - "82."
- - LC copy discolored, lacks corner section, and has label affixed on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - DCP
- 1 map : col. ; 47 x 65 cm., folded to 54 x 35 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3850 1902 .R3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Title below bar scale: Rand, McNally & Co.'s business atlas map of Washington, D.C. From: Rand, McNally & Company's indexed atlas of the world. Text, region map, and indexes on verso. "82." LC copy discolored, lacks corner section, and has label affixed on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. DCP
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rand Mcnally And Company. Washington, D.C. [Chicago?: Rand, McNally & Co, 1902] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/87691438/.
APA citation style:
Rand Mcnally And Company. (1902) Washington, D.C. [Chicago?: Rand, McNally & Co] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87691438/.
MLA citation style:
Rand Mcnally And Company. Washington, D.C. [Chicago?: Rand, McNally & Co, 1902] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/87691438/>.