Maps Sudan 1:250,000
About this Item
- Sudan 1:250,000
- Other Title
- Anglo-Egyptian Sudan
- Anglo-Egyptian Sudan and French Equatorial Africa
- Anglo-Egyptian Sudan and Abyssinia
- Uganda & Belgian-Congo
- Contributor Names
- Sudan. Maṣlaḥat al-Misāḥah.
- Created / Published
- Khartoum : Survey Office,
- Subject Headings
- - Sudan--Maps
- - French Equatorial Africa--Maps
- - Ethiopia--Maps
- - Uganda--Maps
- - Congo (Democratic Republic)--Maps
- - Sudan
- - French Equatorial Africa
- - Ethiopoia
- - Uganda
- - Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Topographic maps
- - Relief shown by contours, form lines, hachures, and spot heights.
- - Sheets on linen 14 Gift; Marie Sethian; July, 2000.
- - Includes various editions of some sheets.
- - Sheet numbering varies.
- - Accompanied by 2 index sheets: Anglo-Egyptian Sudan. Khartoum : Great Britain, War Office, Intelligence Division, 1904 (59 x 52 cm.) -- Anglo-Egyptian Sudan. New York : International Map Company, Inc., 1941? (31 x 26 cm.).
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index to adjoining sheets and source note.
- maps : some col. ; 45 x 65 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G8310 s250 .S9
- G8310 s250 .S9 Copy 2 Printed on linen.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sudan. Maṣlaḥat Al-Misāḥah. Sudan 1:250,000. Khartoum: Survey Office, <- >, 1909. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87692353/. (Accessed October 23, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Sudan. Maṣlaḥat Al-Misāḥah. (1909) Sudan 1:250,000. Khartoum: Survey Office, <- >. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87692353/.
MLA citation style:
Sudan. Maṣlaḥat Al-Misāḥah. Sudan 1:250,000. Khartoum: Survey Office, <- >, 1909. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/87692353/>.