Map District of Columbia.
About this Item
- District of Columbia.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Railroads--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Railroads--Washington Metropolitan Area--Maps
- - Washington (D.C.)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Washington Metropolitan Area--Maps, Manuscript
- - Manuscript maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington Metropolitan Area
- - Shows railroads in metropolitan area.
- - India ink on tracing paper.
- - LC copy mounted on cardboard.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - DCP
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms. ; 24 x 26 cm., on sheet 30 x 32 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3851.P3 194- .D5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows railroads in metropolitan area. India ink on tracing paper. LC copy mounted on cardboard. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. DCP Vault
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
District of Columbia. [194-?, 1940] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/87693057/.
APA citation style:
(1940) District of Columbia. [194-?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87693057/.
MLA citation style:
District of Columbia. [194-?, 1940] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/87693057/>.