Maps Bird's-eye view of Washington, D.C.--the nation's capital
About this Item
- Bird's-eye view of Washington, D.C.--the nation's capital
- Contributor Names
- Green, H. H.
- B.S. Reynolds Co.
- Matthews-Northrup Works.
- Created / Published
- Buffalo : Matthews Northrup Works, c1916.
- Subject Headings
- - Washington (D.C.)--Aerial views
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - Low-angle view.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy 1 mounted on cloth backing; copy 2 torn and taped at edges.
- - DCP
- - 2 copies
- 1 view : col. ; 44 x 57 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3851.A35 1916 .G7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Green, H. H, B.S. Reynolds Co, and Matthews-Northrup Works. Bird's-eye view of Washington, D.C.--the nation's capital. Buffalo: Matthews Northrup Works, 1916. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87693342/. (Accessed October 22, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Green, H. H., B.S. Reynolds Co & Matthews-Northrup Works. (1916) Bird's-eye view of Washington, D.C.--the nation's capital. Buffalo: Matthews Northrup Works. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87693342/.
MLA citation style:
Green, H. H, B.S. Reynolds Co, and Matthews-Northrup Works. Bird's-eye view of Washington, D.C.--the nation's capital. Buffalo: Matthews Northrup Works, 1916. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/87693342/>.