Map Parking map of the congested area of Washington, D.C.
About this Item
- Parking map of the congested area of Washington, D.C.
- Contributor Names
- Ransdell Incorporated.
- Created / Published
- Washington : Ransdell Inc., c1922.
- Subject Headings
- - Automobile parking--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Central business districts--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - F38261 U.S. Copyright Office
- - Covers central business district.
- - Panel title.
- - "Approved by Albert J. Headley, Inspector, Traffic Bureau."
- - Designed to be folded to 16 x 11 cm.
- - Includes text.
- - Title panel, ill., and advertisement on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - DCP
- 1 map : col. ; 16 x 21 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3851.P23 1922 .R3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- F38261 U.S. Copyright Office Covers central business district. Panel title. "Approved by Albert J. Headley, Inspector, Traffic Bureau." Designed to be folded to 16 x 11 cm. Includes text. Title panel, ill., and advertisement on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. DCP
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ransdell Incorporated. Parking map of the congested area of Washington, D.C. Washington: Ransdell Inc, 1922. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/87695698/.
APA citation style:
Ransdell Incorporated. (1922) Parking map of the congested area of Washington, D.C. Washington: Ransdell Inc. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87695698/.
MLA citation style:
Ransdell Incorporated. Parking map of the congested area of Washington, D.C. Washington: Ransdell Inc, 1922. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/87695698/>.
More Maps like this
MapJarvis' Map of Washington. Covers city center. Selected buildings shown pictorially. LC copies annotated in pencil and rubber-stamped. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 2 copies. DCP
- Contributor: Jarvis, J. F. (John F.)
- Date: 1892
MapFree map and guide to Washington : seeing Washington right Selected points of interest shown pictorially. Covers city center. Text and ill. on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. DCP
- Contributor: Capital Sight-Seeing Co.
- Date: 1920
MapWillkommen in Washington, DC. Covers central business district and federal enclave. Selected buildings shown pictorially. Text, directories, and panel title in German. Legend and place-names in English. Panel title. Title at upper left: Washington, DC. "Verwendung...
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service - Washington Convention and Visitors Association
- Date: 1990
MapKaʾngei Washinton-shi. Shows central business section. Selected building shown pictorially. Panel title. Alternate title: Washinton D.C. no midoʾkoro. "Map reproduction with permission from the National Park Service. Translation by staff at All Nippon Airways...
- Contributor: United States Travel and Tourism Administration - United States. National Park Service - International Visitors Information Service - Zen Nihon Kūyu Kabushiki Kaisha
- Date: 1990
MapStandard Guide ready reference map of Washington Covers central Washington. Panel title: Information, what to see in Washington : there is also herein a map of Washington. "Reduced in size from the two-page Map as it appears in the...
- Contributor: Foster & Reynolds (Washington, D.C.)
- Date: 1906